There are many good articles submitted to us for publishing and honestly we would like to publish them, however, there are always something missing or not being done right that prevents us to do so. As such, we appreciate if you could please read the following guidelines VERY CAREFULLY:
Please note that we do not accept content that was already published elsewhere.
- Your submitted article(s) should have not less than 800 words. We have the number of words count requirement so that your article will provide the “depth” for people to read and to rank well in online searches.
- As a general rule, if the word count is less than 1,000 words, only one (1) anchor text link is allowed (revised and effective from 10 August 2015). If you need more than one (1) anchor text link, please contact us for the terms and conditions involved.
- You may publish article, web video, image, picture, etc. For article, image/picture/photo is required to be embodied in the body of the article. Please note that the image/picture/photo must be uploaded directly from your computer (in this case, providing url to link to the image source is totally not what we want here!), i.e. save it into your PC and then do the upload accordingly. Credit should be recognised and given to the source where applicable. For better ranking in search engines, please name and put “Alt Text” for your image(s) appropriately.
The width size of the image or picture in your article should not be more than 450px in order for it to be displayed properly in the site’s content area. If there is a need for larger width size, please contact the site administrator. Please refer this page for the image/picture/photo upload button and for better content formatting please check out this page. Please note that image/picture/photo is compulsory for your submitted article.
- You have to create your author bio in the ‘Biographical Info’ section’ in your profile page once you sign up OR include your author bio at the bottom of your article. Please note that your author bio is required in order for us to publish your article.
- There is no limit on the number of articles you can submit for publishing, and no charge and no payment involved whatsoever for this purpose. However, if you are not the author of the article and submit an article on behalf of other party, we consider this to be Advertising in nature, if so, please contact us for further details.
- The submitted articles will be published within 5 working days, as such, please be patience. If you don’t see your article being published after 5 working days, please read through this author induction page again, you might miss something, alternatively please drop us an email to find out why!
- Once an account has been created for you as an author, a login username/ID and password will be sent to you by email for you to write and to upload your article/web video/image/picture and so on.
- Should you want your picture to appear in the author resource box, you will need to have an account with Gravatar.
- You can edit your article as often as you want so long it has not yet been published by the administrator. However, once an article has been published, the only way to do the editing is to inform the administrator to open your article for you to do the editing.
We are really serious for the image and author bio requirement, please make sure you comply otherwise your submitted article will not be published.
You may register to be an author by contacting us.
By publishing your articles with us, we deem that you have agreed to the above terms and conditions and rest assured that we will not use your submitted articles for republishing to anywhere else without first getting your consent.